The EA SNS program prepares graduates to work in a variety of educational, community, and residential settings with individuals who have a variety of exceptionalities. We are seeking an individual who is self-directed yet dedicated to participating effectively as a team member in a student-centered program. A sample of the major teaching assignments may include but not be limited to:
- Numeracy and Literacy Strategies
- Community Resources
- Positive Behaviour Supports
- Developmental Disabilities - Overview
- A bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Special Education, Education, Developmental Disabilities, Disability Studies
- A minimum of 5 years practical, relevant experience
- Two years previous teaching experience at a post-secondary level / or adult training experience
- Experience with low and high technology in the community, classroom or school setting
Preferred candidates may also possess:
- A Master’s degree in a related discipline
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA)
Close Date: October 1, 2019
If selected for an interview, candidates must present proof of education (ie: original transcripts/credentials). Note: Credentials obtained outside of Canada require an evaluation to determine the Canadian educational equivalence. This evaluation must support the educational requirements for the position as a condition of employment. For further information, visit: World Education Services ( http://www.wes.org/ca/ ).
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please Apply Online: https://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/car ... 7&rid=1127